Saturday, January 16, 2016

Day 11 (1/15/16) B4

So I've been trying to write this field lab report for Hawai'i like all day. I woke up early to work on it and have been working on it through-out the day.

In the mean time and between time I went to class and somehow ended up teaching a STEP class today. At first it was just the BSU starting practice for our black history month performance, but we were practicing near the hip hop group. After the hip hop group ended which had between 30-40 people, they all came over to me leading a transition step to the BSU. So i had to start all over again and reteach it to them, but it was a lot of fun. This will be the first semester I will probably stick with step for the whole semester since I'll be teaching it this time around. I cant wait to get back to Bentley to start stepping on that team and try to finally do it for the whole semester.

After that, I went to the hula club and learned some more hula dances and a welcoming chant. The hula dance was a version of the one we learned while at the Pa'i foundation in Hawai'i. Now, I'm procrastinating doing this field lab report by writing this blog post. But i'm going to finish it up now, so goodnight/ good morning to everyone.

We skip Saturday the 16th, and its the 15th now, so when I wake up it'll be the 17th which is still a strange concept to wrap my head around.

Quote of the day:

"To each his own"

No comments:

Post a Comment