Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Night Before

Well, tomorrow is the big day. We get on the bus to go to Mexico and then board the MV Explorer!
Lucky for me, my bus leaves in less than 7 hours and I'm not the least bit tired so tomorrow's gonna be a long one.

I am pretty excited to start meeting people on the trip tomorrow though since today I spent running errands and hanging out with my friend from Chicago that goes to USD.

Not much else for this blog post except that I still haven't figured out how to email my blog post in to this thing and I don't really have internet connection so I'm not exactly sure when I'll be able to post again. But I will be in Hawaii on the 12th, so I'll definitely try to post then!

Wanna say goodbye to my family and friends for the next few months. See you all when I get back!

I also think I'm going to end each blog with a quote from now on as well, so today's is:

"Limits, like fears, are often just an illusion"

No comments:

Post a Comment