Welcome to my blog,
My name is Tony Shaw and I am a junior at Bentley University about to embark on the spring semester voyage with Semester at Sea. Our destinations include:
Hawaii (1/12)
Japan (1/24-28)
China (1/31-2/5)
Vietnam (2/8-13)
Burma (2/18-23)
India (2/27-3/3)
Mauritius (3/9)
Cape Town (3/15-20)
Ghana (3/27-31)
Morocco (4/7-11) (Gonna see my exchange student roommate at Bentley from last semester)
London (4/16)
That's pretty much the gist of the trip. There's more information about the program and our destinations on the Semester at Sea website.
I'm hoping to be pretty consistent with these blog post during the trip because I actually have to at least write one per destination for one of my classes. So, there will be at least 10ish post and I'll probably post more when I get bored on the ship seeing as there will be nothing else to do.
Thank you to everyone reading this!
No comments:
Post a Comment