20 foot swells!
So all the outside decks on the ship were closed pretty much all day. I did happen to get outside around 7 though before they closed everything down. A ton of people have been seasick since last night, so the ship was pretty quiet today.
I woke up early to fill out some applications and I have to somehow organize a skype interview while I'm in Japan, but its all part of the adventure.
It was Charles' birthday today, so we all chipped in for a ice cream cake and some cookies. It was also kind of a party in the dining hall because we had speakers going and everything.
Also had my in class essay in my music class which was more about the general history of Japan than the music they used. It wasnt too bad, but because it was so wavy the ships propellers were like out of the water so the ship starting vibrating a lot.
Not much happened today other than that, but tomorrow we're going to be talking to both of the deans on the ship about diversity in their offices. That's it for today though.
Quote of the day:
"it's lit"
"Once the travel bug bites there is no known antidote, and I know that I shall be happily infected until the end of my life"
So all the outside decks on the ship were closed pretty much all day. I did happen to get outside around 7 though before they closed everything down. A ton of people have been seasick since last night, so the ship was pretty quiet today.
I woke up early to fill out some applications and I have to somehow organize a skype interview while I'm in Japan, but its all part of the adventure.
It was Charles' birthday today, so we all chipped in for a ice cream cake and some cookies. It was also kind of a party in the dining hall because we had speakers going and everything.
Also had my in class essay in my music class which was more about the general history of Japan than the music they used. It wasnt too bad, but because it was so wavy the ships propellers were like out of the water so the ship starting vibrating a lot.
Not much happened today other than that, but tomorrow we're going to be talking to both of the deans on the ship about diversity in their offices. That's it for today though.
Quote of the day:
"it's lit"
"Once the travel bug bites there is no known antidote, and I know that I shall be happily infected until the end of my life"
No comments:
Post a Comment