Thursday, January 14, 2016

Day 9 (1/13/16) B3

Well, I wrote this out, but then my computer blue-screened, so ill just to a brief summary so what happened today.

I finally woke up for breakfast for the first time since orientation and then went right back to sleep.

I ended up waking up 15min after class started and walked in about 20min late to find my professor hopelessly struggling with trying to download the powerpoint for class.
So, i didnt miss anything and we ended up getting out early because the powerpoint was so crucial to the lesson today.

Also, watched the sunset again today instead of going to the cinematography club. Then went to the music production club and I have decided that I want to relearn how to play the piano. I'm going to start right after my second class tomorrow, so I'm pretty excited for that since there are 3 baby grands on the ship.

I ended the night hanging out with some friends in the dining hall again. Luckily because my professor was struggling with technology and my other professor moving back our paper I didnt have any homework to do tonight.

Quote of the day:

"We act as though comfort and luxury were the chief requirements of life, when all that we need to make us really happy is something to be enthusiastic about"
 

No comments:

Post a Comment